Engineering Design Center was created in the year 2000 under an agreement between General Electric and Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation and gathering passionate people in different areas of expertise like engineering, software and analytics. With dynamic organization growth we are looking for candidates for position below.
You will work on
- Preparing FEM models based on Unigraphics model to conduct structural analysis.
- Performing simple optimization for stress / Life / buckling margin improvement.
- Close coordination with project leader on priorities.
What we expect from you?
- Final year / Master course in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in mechanical engineering, knowledge of Ansys mechanical FEA system
- Eager to learn and share ideas
- Interpersonal skills in a team-oriented and customer-centric global environment
- Selfmotivated in a dynamic engineering environment within global engineering communities
- Effective oral and written communications skills in English
- Ambitious and persistent to meet objectives and deadlines
What extra you can get?
- Paid long-term internships in the aviation industry
- The science and the business world in one place – we work with the customers from around the world. We cooperate with the academic community and support the industrial PhDs & master’s theses writing
- Work with the best experts in the industry, who willingly act as mentors, coaches and share their knowledge every day
-Support of several interest groups: EDC Diversity Team, GE Women’s Network, GE Volunteers, EDC Bikers, EDC Runners, EDC Spotters, EDC Board games and much more
- Family-friendly solutions – flexible working time, the opportunity to work from home, parent’s room, life insurance
- Support a healthy lifestyle: we offer the fruity Wednesdays, during sports events – massages and specialists’ advices
- The largest, company bike room in Poland with a full equipment
- The hire orientation training and Buddy’s support