What are your team key projects?
This opening is in Data & Analytics team (REPLACEMENT CONTRACT) The team focus is on expanding inventory of Analytics to optimize asset performance and fleet management. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for component reliability analysis and life forecasting, executing all associated activities: data reconciliation, modeling, predicting and advising with cooperation with field and repair engineers. In this job, you will work with diagnostics data as well as maintenance records, alerting, material usage & reliability data.
You will work on
- Component reliability modeling (deterministic and probabilistic models), prediction number of failures during usage, predictive maintenance (prognostics) models development
- Analysis current models against large datasets
- Support internal customer with reliability calculations
- Monitoring and communicating project tasks status, issues and significant developments
- Assurance proper documentation of generated analysis consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Numerical tools development
What we expect from you?
- Relevant university degree (preferred B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Econometric or related field)
- Experience in working as Data Scientist or Analyst
- Strong quantitative skills (understanding of modeling, survival analysis, reliability statistics, optimization techniques)
- Familiarity in dealing with large time series data sets (Big Data)
- A business acumen and willingness to explore the wide context of each task
- Great communication skills, experience working in a cross-functional agile team
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a highly multi-tasked environment
- Fluent English skills both verbal and written