What are your team key projects?
The SP&A team focus is on expanding inventory of Analytics to optimize asset performance and fleet management. The Intern Reliability Engineer (from 1 up to 6 months) will be involved in component reliability analysis and life forecasting, executing associated activities: data reconciliation, modeling, predicting and advising with cooperation with field and repair engineers. During the internship, you will work with diagnostics data as well as maintenance records, alerting, material usage & reliability data to develop predictive analytics to support fleet management and capability.
What we expect from you?
- Combination of engineering background and basic analytical skills
- Basic programming skills (R programming will be advantage)
- Last year students of Bachelor/Master studies in engineering fields
- Written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Team worker
- Open-minded person
- Keen on engineering
- Can-do attitude
What extra you can get?
- Paid 1-6 months Internship at our office in Warsaw
- Position in international environment with the possibility of professional skills development
- Flexible work time
- Access to modern technologies
- Friendly atmosphere
- Interesting and challenging projects