What are your team key projects?
EDC Aviation Systems Team was established in 2005 and now consists of about 120 aviation engineers. The oldest team of the section – Nacelles – is working with projects related to the construction of the engine nacelles which are parts of the aircrafts like: Airbus A320, Comac C919, Boeing 747-8 and Bombardier 7000/8000. Currently we are looking for two MRB engineers. Should you be hard-working, open-minded, focused on learning and not afraid of challenging environment do not hesitate to apply.
You will work on
The IPT Lead demonstrates leadership in communicating project goals, programs, and processes. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term project goals.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
What we expect from you?
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science (or a high school diploma / GED with experience of IT, engineering, scientific or other technical experience) · Experience in an engineering position · Experience in leading a project
- Demonstrated English language written and verbal communication skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Responsible, team worker, target oriented
- Passion to learn
- Commitment to high standards of engineering excellence