Engineering Design Center (EDC) is an engineering alliance between General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o. and Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
What are your team key projects?
Software solutions we deliver are supporting GE and its customers, among others applications for aviation and power industry engineers which have a huge impact on managing the production of engineering parts.
You will work on
- High business impact application used in the GE supply chain domain
- Solution designed with microservices approach on AWS environment
- Application developed with strong emphasize on scalability and reusability following best coding practices
You will work with:
- SCRUM team and environment that strongly appreciate agile approach
- Open and well communicating team including Software Architect and UX Designer, willing to exchange knowledge and experience
- Stakeholders to ensure delivery of high business value
- Mostly backend with partial involvement in database activities
- Technology stack: Java 8, Java 11, Spring/Springboot, Liquibase, PostgreSQL 9, CI/CD, Git and continuously exploring new opportunities
What we expect from you?
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience in Java 8+
- Familiarity with Spring framework
- Knowledge of SQL and database related topics
- Knowledge of standard integration tools (e.g. git)
- Previous experience with Agile / Scrum or willingness to learn and work in such environment
- Good knowledge of English
- Open mindset and readiness to share knowledge and experience with other team members