What are your team key projects?
EDC Aviation Systems Team was established in 2005 and now consists of about 120 aviation engineers. The oldest team of the section – Nacelles – is working with projects related to the construction of the engine nacelles which are parts of the aircrafts like: Airbus A320, Comac C919, Boeing 747-8 and Bombardier 7000/8000. Currently we are looking for two MRB engineers. Should you be hard-working, open-minded, focused on learning and not afraid of challenging environment do not hesitate to apply.
You will work on
- Support of the manufacturing composite and metallic hardware with accordance to business standards, practices and procedures
- Perform mechanical static and fatigue analysis of assigned composite and metallic parts with Customer requirements and all available supporting documentation
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- The ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Identify problems and formulate solutions; take an innovative approach to problem solving
- Obey and comply with Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation or GE Polska Sp. z o. o. internal regulations and procedures
What we expect from you?
- MSC or BSC in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience relevant to indicated position areas of expertise and knowledge of related disciplines
- Experience in mechanical analysis of composite or metal parts desired
- Experience in Patran, Nastran, Hyper Works software desired
- Demonstrated English language written and verbal communication skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Responsible, team worker, target oriented
- Passion to learn
- Commitment to high standards of engineering excellence