What are your team key projects?
The EDC Avionics team works on the electronic systems for aircrafts and adjacent markets (e.g. landing gear control systems, data concentrators network, converted turbines for industrial applications etc.). We are currently in the process of growing our Avionics Hardware Engineering Team to continue working alongside our well-established Systems and Software departments.
Employer: Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
You will work on
As Analogue Electronics Design Engineer you will be responsible for design and development of electronic circuits for products intended for use in aviation applications and adjacent markets. Your scope of duties will include circuit analysis and design of analogue interface circuits based on requirements.
What we expect from you?
- BS/BSc or higher degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Detailed knowledge of low voltage, high performance small signal circuit design for interfacing with single ended and differential signals
- Working experience designing sensor interface elements (e.g. RTD, 4-20ma, Voltage Inputs, etc)
- Working experience of the key elements of analogue circuit design: op-amps, passive and active discrete devices, A-D conversion, filter design and characterisation, CMR, PSR, thermal compensation and noise rejection techniques
- Appreciation of design for EMC techniques
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of Dfx (Design for Test, Manufacture, Reliability) best practice
- Ability to author & review documentation (e.g. plans, requirements, design descriptions, test procedures etc)
- Experience integrating and verifying electronic modules and products
- Very good English skills
- Design for environment (e.g. Vibration, temperature)
- Aerospace or similar safety critical design experience (e.g. automotive, medical)
- Electronic circuit modelling and simulation.
- Knowledge of PCB technologies and manufacturing
- Able to work according to company and industry standards and design processes
Desirable tools experience:
- Schematic Capture (e.g. Mentor Graphics)
- Circuit modelling and simulation (e.g. SIMetrix, Spice)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Requirements management (e.g. DOORS)