What are your team key projects?
EDC Gas Turbine Center Combustion Module Team is globally responsible for Heavy Duty Gas Turbines B/E-class combustion systems across all aspects of mechanical design for NPIs, fleet/customers issues resolution and manufacturing support. The Combustion Engineer will primarily focus on HDGT combustion module components mechanical design & analysis, leading mechanical design efforts for assigned components and working with technical leadership locally and globally.
You will work on
- development, testing, and analysis of advanced technology gas turbine combustion systems considering cost, operability, reliability and emissions, design combustion systems to meet Gas Turbine product goals
- Evaluating design of hardware and combustion system using computational techniques
- Effectively work with Systems, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Aeromechanics and Thermals teams to assure system level achievement of product goals
- Scheduling meetings and deliver high quality mechanical design work
- Document technical data generated to substantiate that the assigned components, assemblies and/or systems are consistent with engineering requirements, policies and procedures and present them in formal and informal reviews
- Formulating and implementation plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contract commitments.
- Executing with guidance the analysis, testing and development of the assigned components.
What we expect from you?
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Good knowledge of mechanical design.
- Knowledge of CAD software i.e. Unigraphics or similar.
- Knowledge of FEM Tools (ANSYS preferred).
- Demonstrated good English language written and verbal communication skills.