What are your team key projects?
Gas Turbines Tooling Outage Engineer will be responsible for the project management of special tooling & processes that will improve overall safety, quality, and productivity related to planned and unplanned outages of Gas Turbines.
You will work on
The Engineer / Technologist provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
What we expect from you?
- Execute, with guidance from lead/staff/senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
- BSc/MSc in Engineering
- Domain expertise in power generation services and equipment for GT
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Mechanical calculations including FBD (Free Body Diagrams)
- 3D modeling with use of NX
- Familiar with product development, manufacturing and assembly processes
- Parts Manufacturing knowledge and experience is a plus
- Experience in FEM analysis methods using ANSYS Workbench or Classic is a plus
- Willing to work in the field and practical work Previous field experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Modern engineering tools knowledge