What are your team key projects?
Gas Turbines Tooling Outage Lead Engineer will be responsible for the project management of special tooling & processes that will improve overall safety, quality, and productivity related to planned and unplanned outages of Gas Turbines.
You will work on
The Lead Engineer / Technologist demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
What we expect from you?
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Participate as a presenter in technical and program reviews
- Recommend, with guidance, the approach to meet the technical and program requirements
- Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
- Prepare action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- BSc/MSc in Engineering
- At least two performance cycles and stable performance (overall rating at least strong contributor)
- Domain expertise in power generation services and equipment for GT
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Mechanical calculations including FBD (Free Body Diagrams)
- Experience in FEM analysis methods using ANSYS Workbench or Classic
3D modeling with use of NX
- Familiar with product development, manufacturing and assembly processes
- Parts Manufacturing knowledge and experience is a plus
- Willing to work in the field and practical work Previous field experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Modern engineering tools knowledge