What are your team key projects?
Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a 2 to 3 year entry-level engineering program committed to growing GE’s early career, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence and professional skills-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Edison graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to GE’s future.
Please be aware that we are accepting your CV submission until March 31st, 2019.
You will work on
- Rotational assignments are engineering projects driven by real GE business priorities
- Diverse experience encompass: design and product development, analysis, manufacturing support, product support, repair development, reliability and analytics
- Technical problem-solving skills developed via advance engineering coursework
- Business skills developed during corporate leadership courses
What we expect from you?
- Recent or soon-to-be graduate with an MSc degree in mechanical, aeronautical/aerospace, manufacturing or materials with academic excellence
- Strong commitment to a career in technology
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong team skills
- Fluency in English
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design engineering or manufacturing