If you love technology and want a career in engineering, the Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is for you! EEDP is an entry-level engineering program consisting of rotational assignments and technical training. GE is committed to the development of tomorrow’s technologists, who have a real passion for technology and a drive for technical excellence. The program is designed to accelerate your professional development through challenging technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Edison graduates have the technical and business foundation to innovate and create the future of power with GE.
You will work on
The GE Power EEDP will prepare you for an exciting career tackling one of the world’s toughest challenge – clean and affordable energy. As a Power EEDP, you will:
- Work on rotations over 2 years in a variety of disciplines/business segments.
- Diverse experience encompasses: design and product development, analysis, manufacturing support, product support, repair development, reliability and analytics.
- Receive technical training, mentorship, and coaching from world-class technologists and experienced technical managers.
- Participate in leadership development training with GE program members from other business and locations.
- Grow your technical expertise in your chosen field and expand your skills in new areas.
- The core engineering skills gained in assignments are enhanced through Advanced Courses in Engineering and Corporate leadership training.
What we expect from you?
- Recent or soon-to-be graduate with an MSc degree in mechanical, aeronautical/aerospace, manufacturing or materials with academic excellence
- Fluent English
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design engineering or manufacturing
- Strong dedication to a career in technology and a real passion for engineering
- Demonstrated an analytical approach to problem solving, learning agility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Demonstrated and enthusiastic leadership and teambuilding skills
- Strong team and interpersonal skills, ability to work in project teams in an international environment