What are your team key projects?
Team works on various EPC projects for Subsea Production Systems
You will work on
- Supporting Risk & Reliability Management Programs for major EPC development projects. Besides the classical reliability analysis (RAM etc) , this involves FMECAs support, Qualification Status Mapping, Technical Readiness Reviews, Risk Register, Action Management etc.
- Analyses are done on all stages of project lifecycle including FEED studies, tenders, project execution, services, and New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Analyzing all subsea products, including Christmas Trees (XT), Manifolds, Connection Systems, Hydraulic and Electrical System, Production Control Systems (PCS), and intervention systems (IWOCS).
What we expect from you?
- Knowledge of risk and reliability theory and methodology (e.g. FMECA, Risk registers, Fault Tree Analysis/Reliability Block Diagrams, etc.)
- Good skills in English language, both written and verbal is required
- MSc in Engineering
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Good time management skills and ability to perform to focused schedules
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong customer mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills