What are your team key projects?
We are looking for User Interaction Designer / Researcher to join our teams to lead and coordinate efforts around product design. You will work on various project supporting Aviation Digital Transformation in an international team.
We can offer you:
- Being a part of Agile organization delivery Aviation software
- Ability to work with global and local teams
- Great learning experience, opportunities to grow, feedback from peers and managers and challenging projects
You will work on
- Designing product or services behavior that creates business value for customers and GE, while meeting user needs and expressing product and corporate brand values
- Researching and evaluating emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market trends
- Effectively documenting and communicating design (via wire-frames, mockups and engineering requirements).
- Selects appropriate design research methods. Identifies and summarizes meaningful insights.
- Understanding and articulating point of view of various interest groups in a given space
What we expect from you?
- BS, BSc, MS or MSc degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- Previous experience with UX Research / Interaction design / Visual design / Content creation
- Strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- As we are working in a multicultural environment fluent English is a must